Why become a BNN Paediatrics member?
- To contribute on exchanging experiences between services to promote best practice.
- To receive information or promote events.
- To network with your colleagues. BNN Paediatrics is opened to many specialties from neurology, neuro rehab, ophthalmology, ENT, maxillo-facial, physiothery, etc.
- To learn about a new developments about techniques and indications via blog, workshops, etc.
- To have a voice which can be heard by commissioning bodies and by professional societies (ABN, APCP, etc).
- To work in partnership with patient groups UK to understand better the expectations of patients.
- To be part of a taskforce and develop guidelines for best practices.
Who can apply for a BNN membership?
The BNN Paediatrics wants to be an inclusive professional network for UK-based clinicians, who are involved in the therapeutic uses of Botulinum toxin in children. A BNN Paediatrics member injects Botulinum toxin for therapeutic purposes (non cosmetic uses) and works in a neurology, ophthalmology, neuro-rehab, orthopaedics, ENT or maxillo-facial clinic. They are of a professional grade, such as a consultant, a specialist grade, a specialist nurse, physiotherapist (or any other recognised professional that attended any approved course as is practicing).
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.