Why become a BNN Paediatrics member?
- To contribute on exchanging experiences between services to promote best practice.
- To receive information or promote events.
- To network with your colleagues. BNN Paediatrics is opened to many specialties from neurology, neuro rehab, ophthalmology, ENT, maxillo-facial, physiothery, etc.
- To learn about a new developments about techniques and indications via blog, workshops, etc.
- To have a voice which can be heard by commissioning bodies and by professional societies (ABN, APCP, etc).
- To work in partnership with patient groups UK to understand better the expectations of patients.
- To be part of a taskforce and develop guidelines for best practices.
Who can apply for a BNN membership?
The BNN Paediatrics wants to be an inclusive professional network for UK-based clinicians, who are involved in the therapeutic uses of Botulinum toxin in children. A BNN Paediatrics member injects Botulinum toxin for therapeutic purposes (non cosmetic uses) and works in a neurology, ophthalmology, neuro-rehab, orthopaedics, ENT or maxillo-facial clinic. They are of a professional grade, such as a consultant, a specialist grade, a specialist nurse, physiotherapist (or any other recognised professional that attended any approved course as is practicing).
CSP announces major change for qualified healthcare injectors in focal spasticity.A product licence update for the botulinum toxin-A (BoNT-A) medicine Dysport® has been granted and this is now clear that it can be administered by any appropriately trained and...read more
BNN Paediatrics 2019 meeting- 13th September in Oxford Dear Members, We are pleased to launch BNN Paediatrics. Our first meeting will take place in Oxford. It will be a joint meeting in the morning with our colleagues from BNN, and a dedicated afternoon...read more
Become a BNN Member
To attend our annual meeting in Oxford and become part of a community of professionals who have unique skills and experiences.